Keep the secret to your youthful looks with a Sculptra procedure in Chicago
Sculptra Aesthetic is a cosmetic treatment that can discreetly give you a more youthful appearance. The results of this cosmetic injectable develop gradually, turning back the hands of time slowly but surely. Many injectables give fast results, and instant gratification, which is great for those who do not want to wait. Sculptra is terrific for those who prefer subtle changes, a more youthful look without a sudden change in their appearance. Aesthetic Dermatology and Laser Surgery in Chicago, offers an array of anti-aging treatments to meet the unique needs of each individual. Dr. Jonith Breadon helps her patients choose the best procedure to achieve their goals and fit their lifestyle.
Sculptra is a revolutionary treatment made of a purified form of poly-L-lactic acid, which is a synthetic material that is safe, biodegradable, biocompatible, and has been used for decades in the medical field for dissolvable sutures. It is not a filler; it firms and lifts by stimulating the body’s collagen production. It can improve shallow to deep facial folds and wrinkles, as well as augmenting areas that have lost volume. Different from fillers that mask the loss of volume, Sculptra addresses one of the primary causes of facial aging – volume loss from loss of collagen and subcutaneous fat.
Existing patients call us at (312) 733-2492 or
Schedule an Appointment today.
Some of the benefits of a Sculptra procedure include:
- Subtle effects that develop over time, allowing a more youthful appearance without the noticeable sudden change of many cosmetic treatments
- Results can last as long as two years, much longer than most cosmetic injectables
- Stimulates the body’s own natural collagen production
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately after treatment
- Non-surgical facial rejuvenation
- Sculptra is safe; it has been used in Europe since 1999. It is FDA approved for cosmetic use
- There is no allergy test required
- Usually requires just two or three monthly treatments
- Sculptra can be combined with other cosmetic treatments such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion for overall facial rejuvenation
Dr. Jonith Breadon is well known in Chicago for helping patients look naturally younger. She is highly skilled and experienced in developing treatment plans that meet and exceed her patient’s expectations. Call (855) 400-3818 and schedule a consultation today.